Thursday, July 22, 2010

Smart...

Hey guys. Let's talk about cars... SMART CARS! These things are.... so small.... and so weak..... but hey, they go 75 miles per gallon. How? Different from normal cars, the smart car has a triangular gas tank, differing from normal cars with a circular one or square. Although these cars are smart.... they aren't very strong...








If there was a show on speed about smart cars, it would be #1... seriously! Let's say there are two big rigs, and a smart car is in between them. The back rig speeds up, hits the smart car, and it hits the other rig. Whats gonna happen? Hmm... let me think...






I feel sorry for the dude in that car... well, it looks like the ambulance was just in time. If smart cars looked, oh I don't know.... COOLER, more people would drive them... I bet Elmo could pick one of those up! Well, I guess making fun of the smart car isn't going to improve it's looks, weight, and size... well whatever.... I don't have much more to say except........ I still hate sillybandz...

No comments:

Post a Comment