Thursday, July 22, 2010

Target Hates the Summertime

Summertime.... A time for warm nights, ice pops, and swimming.... but apparently, TARGET HATES THE SUMMERTIME!!! My recent trip to Target in Washington PROVES that they hate the summer! Target may be a nifty little store, with cheap video games, the BEST candy aisle, and a nice snack station.... But I have NEVER seen a retail store with this much nerve!

For crying out loud people! It's summertime! Let us relax and not have to worry about the 180 days of living torture coming our way.

Another niblet of info.... just a niblet. Whatever factory makes those girly folder and binders needs to be SHUT DOWN. I'm tired of looking at them. Seriously. I can't sleep at night with the fact that these stupid folders might eat me alive! I hate them.

So I guess I've made my point in saying that Target hates the summertime. And I feel that in the middle of July, stores wouldn't be bumming us out with all these school sales. FOLDERS: $.75 ERASERS: $.10.... It's weird, and I just want to enjoy my summer!

THE END


1 comment: